Jorge Mataix Arcenegui (the one with a blue scoop) is son, nephew and grandson of great soil scientists. Here, he is being assisted by Pilar Torres Martínez, mycorrhizal fungi expert at the University Miguel Hernández in Sierra de Mariola (Alicante, Spain) during a field experiment.
Read last posts
- Monday paper: Permafrost degradation in Antarctica March 9, 2015
- 4th European Conference on Permafrost (EUCOP) December 12, 2013
- Iberian Permafrost Conference in the Pyrenees March 25, 2013
- Announcement: Permafrost Conference in southern Europe! March 25, 2013
- Lecture on permafrost research: “Geophysical monitoring of permafrost evolution in the Swiss Alps” February 20, 2013